Editorial team calls for original manuscripts (results of studies, reports, reviews) that address the encyclopedia science (studies of the history of the encyclopedia publishing, the typology of encyclopedias, the peculiarities of their creation, the problem of appreciation of encyclopedic knowledge, content of articles in encyclopedias, stylistic features of articles, etc.) as well as auxiliary sciences of history.
The publication of papers is free of charge. No author's emoluments too.
- manuscripts in Ukrainian, English or Russian should be sent by e-mail email@example.com in .doc or .docx format (subject of the letter: Entsykpopedychnyi Visnyk Ukrainy) or by the form of sending the manuscript below
- The manuscript size limit: 20,000 characters.
- If a manuscript contains figures, photos, non-standard fonts, they should be added as separate files.
- In-text citation should be referenced as signs in quare brackets, for example: [12: 44], [3: 105-106]. The first sign corresponds to the cited source from the numbered block of references; the second sign after colon corresponds to the page.
- The block of references should be numbered in alphabetical order. The reference style is the APA style.
- Text of manuscripts should be have: UDC index, title, annotations, keywords, author's information.
- The author's information: surname, name, affiliation, scientific degree.