Editorial team calls for original manuscripts for next volume (Dec 2020) on current topics of encyclopaedistics (encyclopedia studies / encyclopediography). Some other fields of humanities and social sciences as the basis for encyclopaedic activity are also of the focus: lexicography, bibliography studies, biography studies, archival studies, publishing, cognitive linguistics, terminology, etc.
Paper languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian, Bealrusian.
The publication of papers is free of charge. No royalties for authors too.
- manuscripts (Office Word format) should be sent by the submission form (navigate below).
- The manuscript size limit: 20,000 characters.
- If a manuscript contains figures, photos, non-standard fonts, they should be added as separate files.
- In-text citation should be referenced as signs in quare brackets, for example: [Antonenko, p. 44], [Smith, p. 105-106]. The first element corresponds to the cited source from the block of references; the second element after colon corresponds to the page.
- The block of references should be given in alphabetical order. The reference style is the APA style.
- Text of manuscripts should be have: title, annotations, keywords, author’s information.
- The author’s information: surname, name, affiliation, academic degree.
Download the article manuscript template (in Ukr.)