Editorial team calls for original manuscripts (for vol. 12 / 2020) that address the encyclopedia studies (researches of the history of the encyclopedia publishing, the typology of encyclopedias, the metodology of encyclopedia compiling and composition, the issues of appreciation of encyclopedic knowledge, content & stylistic features of encyclopedic entries / articles, etc.) as well as another auxiliary sciences of history.
The publication of papers is free of charge. No author’s emoluments too.
- manuscripts (.doc or .docx format) should be sent by the submission form (navigate below).
- The manuscript size limit: 20,000 characters.
- If a manuscript contains figures, photos, non-standard fonts, they should be added as separate files.
- In-text citation should be referenced as signs in quare brackets, for example: [Antonenko, p. 44], [Borysenko, p. 105-106]. The first element corresponds to the cited source from the block of references; the second element after colon corresponds to the page.
- The block of references should be given in alphabetical order. The reference style is the APA style.
- Text of manuscripts should be have: title, annotations, keywords, author’s information.
- The author’s information: surname, name, affiliation, academic degree.